2 of the delicious fried dishes should add to the family menu
In order to make delicious fried dishes, the most important thing is to choose the right materials, skillfully combine foods and spices, and then know how to fry so that they are just cooked, not burnt, not sticky. Below will introduce how to make 2 very attractive fried dishes so that housewives can get some tips and suggestions for the weekend menu to gather with family.
1. Fried egg with potato
The characteristic taste of eggs and the fleshy taste of potatoes stimulates the maximum taste.
Ingredients for serving 3 people
Learn how to make delicious fried foods through fried eggs with potatoes
– Chickens: 3
– Potatoes: 2 small ones
– Fish sauce, cooking oil, scallions, garlic, salt, seasoning seeds, pepper
– Crack the eggs into a bowl, wash the green onions and chop them into small pieces, put them in the egg. Add a little seasoning like seasoning, salt, fish sauce and pepper and beat the eggs well.
– Peeled, washed and sliced potatoes
– Peeled garlic, minced.
– Put minced garlic in a pan of hot oil, fry until fragrant, add potatoes and fry until golden brown.
– Pour in eggs, spread evenly across the pan.
– Fry eggs evenly on both sides, then put on a plate and enjoy.
How to use
This egg dish is extremely easy to make but very delicious, best served with a little chili sauce.
2. Japanese style fried chicken with egg sauce
This dish is a little more sophisticated than the fried egg dish above, but it is worth a try for a family weekend meal.
Ingredients for 3 people
Learn the secret to making delicious fried foods with Japanese-style fried chicken with egg sauce
– Chicken thighs: 2 servings
– Tapioca flour: 70 g
– Materials for processing meat marinade: Japanese soy sauce – 200 ml; sliced garlic – 3 cloves; Thinly sliced ginger – 1 bulb.
– Chicken eggs: 3 eggs
– Tuna broth: 400 ml
– Mirin water or diluted malt: 30 ml
– Sugar, salt
– Make the meat marinade: stir the mixture of 200ml of Japanese soy sauce, garlic, and ginger.
– Wash chicken thighs, remove bones and cut into bite-sized pieces. Add the meat marinade and marinate for at least 12 hours before cooking and keep refrigerated.
– Mix 1 tablespoon of tapioca starch with 40 ml of filtered water
– Beat the eggs in a large bowl
– Roll the chicken in tapioca flour and fry until golden brown, take it out and drain the oil
– Put tuna broth, mirin water, Japanese soy sauce, a little sugar, salt in a pot and bring to a boil. Note to low fire.
– Add eggs and tapioca flour and continue to cook for about 3 minutes, then taste again and turn off the heat. Be careful not to stir too much.
How to use
This dish is very delicious when served with white rice. Although a bit complicated, it is one of the delicious fried dishes that should be tried for family meals.